PAGES

SLIDER

I'm Teaching a Class!!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Here's a heads up for those of you living in Utah. I'm teaching a cake decorating class on November 8th at the South Fork Hardware store located in North Salt Lake (Bountiful).

My class is... "The Secrets of Making and Frosting a Cake". I'll be giving out my recipe for pumpkin chocolate chip cake and buttercream icing... just in time for Thanksgiving! South Fork Hardware has a beautiful new kitchen/teaching facility located in their store.

Gorgeous... isn't it!

So if you're interested...

South Fork Hardware Cooks
1075 North 500 East North Salt Lake City, UT 84054
November 8th at 10:00 am.
I think the cost is $10 to attend.

Make sure you "like" their facebook page to receive upcoming information and instructions on how to sign up for the class. Please come if you're interested. I'd love to meet you!!!

Here's their facebook page:
www.facebook.com/pages/South-Fork-Hardware-Cooks/275866879105321?sk=wall

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh Judy CONGRATULATIONS....That is such wonderful news for you.
    I may never be a face in the crowd - (bit far for me to pop in - wink)....but i shall follow you on here and read with keen interest how it all goes for you.

    You go girl -
    show them what a star you are......

    again - Congratulations.


    Maxine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are looking forward to your class at South Fork!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger